- Year: 1933
- Manufacturer: National
- Model: Style "0"
- Case: Original Hard
- Color: Silver
- Condition: Excellent
- Description: Serial number S4564 places this guitar somewhere between Summer to Fall 1933. This is the rarest style "O". Newly logged into the National serial number registry. 12 fret, rolled F-Holes, variation 5 sand-blasted Hawaiian scenes on body. Nickel plated, bell-brass single cone body. Maple neck, worn black to clear sunburst finish on neck. Ebonized (dyed black) maple fingerboard. Pearl-dot position markers. National decal on headstock. Recent professional neck reset. All original hardware and fasteners except for replaced dot inlay at 12th fret. The D and G tuners were bent many years ago, but are completely functional. Smooth and with the strongest kick you've ever experienced.
Guitar Condition Check List
- Tuners: Original. Working, D + G string shafts bent. loose buttons. Condition: F.
- Neck: Original. Worn Finish. Very bowed (Forward.) Condition: F.
- Fingerboard: Original. Dyed Maple, Ovoroid Binding (Length Wise.) Condition: G
- Inlays: Original. Pearl. Correct, Intact. Condition: VG.
- Frets: Original. Slight wear, very small.
- Neck Binding: Original. Lengthwise Ivoroid, Light Shrinkage. Condition: G
- Neck Plate: N/A.
- Nut: Not original. Bone, too wide. Polished. Condition: G.
- Body: Original. Etched, Nickle Plated Bell Brass. Condition: VG.
- Body Binding: N/A.
- Pickups: N/A.
- Pot Codes: N/A.
- Electronics N/A.
- Bridge: Original. Maple Biscuit + Saddle, Low. Condition: F.
- Bridge Cover: Original. Ribbed Sleve. 42 Hole. Condition: VG.
- Tailpiece: Original. Nickle Plated Bell Brass Correct. Condition: VG.
- Strapbuttons: Original. 1 only, original Nickle Plated Brass. Condition: VG.
- Knobs: N/A.
- Pickguards: N/A.
- Whammybar: N/A.
- Case: Original. Poor, Sput Seams, Covering Unglued. Condition: P.
- Plating: Original. Single Paum Front. Sunset Back. Condition: VG.
- Repairs: Yes. Not Replaced.
- Logo: Original. Cracked + Worn, but readable. Condition: F.
- Finish: Original. Neck Finish Worn Body. Plating outstanding!
Clear etching, very little. Haze, very little blackened. Condition: Neck F, Body VG